After So Much

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
Dear king and father above sitting in your throne in Heaven, after all of what I've been through I thank you for protecting me and keeping me from pain and serious trouble at the same time I pray to you to keep ### and I away from serious trouble and pain, I pray to you to take away my flaws, problems, troubles, issues and bad habits without pain and trouble, bless me to be back in martial arts without pain and trouble as it is an important need more than it is a want, I pray to you to bless me with being hired with the job I applied for that is the job I've been praying for without pain and trouble, bless me to correct all the evil, bad and sin I've ever said, done and thought in my life without pain and trouble, I have faith in you to blessing me with the second chances I've been praying to earn without pain and trouble, in Jesus' name I pray amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why does Jesus hate me so much. Why does he let evil people harass me day and night all day and they have never any negative consequences. The people that abuse day and night have a very easy life and they never ever suffer ever. I have had a difficult hard horrible life filled with pain and...
Replies
7
Views
127
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
220
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
474
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,275
Messages
16,809,190
Members
650,685
Latest member
Naluathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom