Nobody is reading this thread right now.

O Lord, I cry for You every single day of my life wanting to know where I am going to spend my life after I depart planet earth. God send us here to earth for a purpose, we must and should find what that purpose is, otherwise we will be lost and discouraged anywhere we go.
We are destined to do more than we are doing right now. Live a life to the fullest, in the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Heaven awaits to those who seek the Lord on a daily basis. Speaking to Him and telling Him how much you love Him and want to be with Him in glory. Singing praises to His holy name wherever you are. My Jesus, my Savior, o there in none like You. All of my days I want to praise the wonders of Your mighty love. Never too old to sing praise to Jesus, because, when we live planet earth we should be glorifying the Lord in song. Never to bad and never too late to come to Him. His arms of mercy extend far away from calling to come to Him and find rest to their troubled souls. Never too sick to start from scratch and reach the heart of Jesus who is waiting and wanting to see us arrive at the gates of heaven.

Hallelujah,
For the Lord our God reings.
Holy is the Lord.
He has promised us a home in heaven.
I am going to prepare a place for you.
That where I am,
There you may be also.
Jesus, full of love and mercy.
Want us all to be with Him.
Glorious things shall come to those,
Who seek His face on a daily basis.

I am alive forever more.... says the Lord. As He rose from the dead, we also shall rise with Him in glory.
Amen

O Lord, I cry for You every single day of my life wanting to know where I am going to spend my life after I depart planet earth. God send us here to earth for a purpose, we must and should find what that purpose is, otherwise we will be lost and discouraged anywhere we go.
We are destined to do more than we are doing right now. Live a life to the fullest, in the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Heaven awaits to those who seek the Lord on a daily basis. Speaking to Him and telling Him how much you love Him and want to be with Him in glory. Singing praises to His holy name wherever you are. My Jesus, my Savior, o there in none like You. All of my days I want to praise the wonders of Your mighty love. Never too old to sing praise to Jesus, because, when we live planet earth we should be glorifying the Lord in song. Never to bad and never too late to come to Him. His arms of mercy extend far away from calling to come to Him and find rest to their troubled souls. Never too sick to start from scratch and reach the heart of Jesus who is waiting and wanting to see us arrive at the gates of heaven.

Hallelujah,
Holy is the Lord.
That where I am,
There you may be also.

I am alive forever more.... says the Lord. As He rose from the dead, we also shall rise with Him in glory.
Amen
Jesus can call us home to heaven anytime He desires. All we have to do is to be ready to see Jesus face to face and to tell HIm how much we love Him, praise Him, and adore His holy name. And when I see Him, His smiling face I shall bow down before Him and say. Thank You for coming to earth. Thank you for saving my soul and opening the door to enter heaven.

I am home bound. Jesus is waiting for me at the gates of heaven to welcome me in. How precious it is to just to think that we are going to see our loved ones and friends who have gone before us. Praise the Lord.

Hallelujah,
Holy is the Lord.
That where I am,
There you may be also.

Amen
Amen

Hallelujah,
Holy is the Lord.
That where I am,
There you may be also.

Amen
Do not fear death, do not worry about what the devil is telling us. Set your eyes on the Lord alone. He is the giver of all good gifts to those who come to Him and start loving Him with all their heart, mind and soul. O the glory of Your presence. We Your temple give You reverence, so arise to Your rest and be blessed by our praise as we glory in Your embrace as Your presence now fills this place. Let us all embrace our Lord and say. I am waiting for You today and will forever in heaven. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
This is the hope of every single Christian, to be with the Lord forever. Moses, at the Mount of Sinai wanted to see Gods face, but He did not allowed him to do so. But when we enter heaven, we shall see God just as He is. That will be a wonderful experience to have in our life.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus shall appear before us to bless us, help us and guide us to His glorious throne. Every single pit we have fallen into, Jesus help us to come out and continue to road that leads to heaven. Every single mistake we have made on earth, Jesus will erase with His precious Bood. Every wrong...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That is the question everyone of us wants to know. We do not know for sure when Jesus will call us home to heaven. but His word is true and we must believe with everything we have. Thou shall not die, but live. Where, when, how? God will decide when it is our time to depart planet earth...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This was really a great question asked in our Sunday School Class when a young person came out and started to ask about our eternal birth on earth or it will in heaven? Gods wonderful promise said to all of us. Thou shall not die but live. Psalm 118.17 It begins when are are saved. The Blood...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly love and care is the sweetest melody that fills our heart with joy and peace. In a world full of worries and full of noise, a sweetest melody soothes our soul. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom