After a few days with no Internet, ...

SAMV

Beloved of All
After a few days with no Internet, I have just had the Internet connection fixed. May my bitter depressive ### be kinder to me. May the Lord keep us safe. I am having to drive on hilly country lanes and have not slept properly for days. May God bless
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister ### she has brain cancer glioblastoma, going for surgery to extends few days of life, pray for miracle to happen pls
Replies
12
Views
182
There has been too much Tempest in the air and I have been trying to make mental mptes to acknowledge to myself, lessons I am glad Im learning and lessons I needed to learn. However, I am somewhat empty - stretched out of any sensing in real time and very tested, tried, and too tired to show up...
Replies
13
Views
91
My son (###) is in jail in ###. He was arrested a few days ago and I have no information about his situation whatsoever because I am in ###. I await your prayer. Thanks in advance.
Replies
10
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,103
Messages
16,807,263
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom