###, ### – ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnipoh1008

Humble Servant of All
Merciful Father, please have mercy on the soul of ###. Please strengthen his family in this hour of their bereavement.

James 4

13 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.” 14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.

In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for the strong word of God, may God rest his soul in eternal peace and we pray that the family will find comfort in our Lord Jesus Christ at this grieving time.
 
We Thank Lord for ### and his services, Lord We Pray he rejoices in You, In Jesus name We Pray to that his family be Strengthened....... AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Warriors I sent in an update a few weeks ago stating that my boss offered me a permanent position at the school then reduced my hours to half hours. This is an evil person. It takes money to live in this world; it is not easy. I am seeking better employment and I am requesting prayer...
Replies
8
Views
155
Lord, I thank You for the little glimpse of restoration, fellowship and respect You faithfully granted me with my older daugther yesterday as we spend at time together. I pray Lord that this is a beginning to our family restoration. I pray for an abundant of Your favor upon her today at her job...
Replies
9
Views
111
I recently started a job that I would like to be my primary job. But I also have two extra jobs in addition to this. The training for one of the extra jobs is occurring at a time tomorrow that interferes with the schedule for my primary job by one hour. The training will end an hour into my...
Replies
7
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom