Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been targeted by what would seem to be organizations, Illuminati establishments, and Illuminati housing, including those therein. I am at a point where I need to work and have enough to eat. I don't want to find myself having to eat out of a trash can just to survive. At the same time, I...
Replies
8
Views
124
Yet another update on the problerm sibling and their harassment, Today I got an email from them stating they're trying to draw up a budget for us, using old bank statements they acquired (they demanded I get 5 years of bank statements and made me lie to get them). They are constantly offering...
Replies
7
Views
113
How can I submit to my ###? What does submission look like for that ? Please and thank you for any advice.
Replies
13
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom