Admission To College Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cabby

Guest
Please pray that God will open the necessary doors for my ### to enter into the degree program that is his will and give her peace about the direction he guides her in. She is pursuing a degree in education and has an interview for program admission next Friday.
 
Lord, I pray for your daughter, your child of God, as she continues on to her college studies. Know that God will be with her, as he was with you when she was born and in the making of her. He knows her way and he wants nothing but the best for her and will provide this. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is in 12th class, his college has no proper teaching professors, so he is studying at home through online classes, he studies by himself for more than 6 hours daily. Similarly in his 10th class, same scenario existed, he studied by himself and secured 96%. He was told to write pre-board...
Replies
7
Views
297
My son is in 12th class, his college has no proper teaching professors, so he is studying at home through online classes, he studies by himself for more than 6 hours daily. Similarly in his 10th class, same scenario existed, he studied by himself and secured 96%. He was told to write pre-board...
Replies
7
Views
380
Hello everyone, I am humbly asking for a sincere prayer request for my journey. I am currently in university pursuing my pre-med program. I have always wanted to go into medicine, but I never really felt this crazy calling. It was just something where I couldn't imagine doing anything else...
Replies
12
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom