Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNgirl1981

Prayer Partner
Please pray for ### of mine. ### is an alcoholic. I hate to see ### waste ### life like this plus ### has blood clots and bad liver. In Jesus' name ### be healed.
 
Please have an effort of praying for your friend. Ask the Lord that your friend's heart may be ministered to. Meanwhile, let's pray...

Father in the Mighty Name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, we come before you with troubled hearts, but Father, we know that you know our hearts best. We may not be the best we are, but you know what is best in us, and that is why I commit ###'s friend before you, praying that Father, no weapon formed against your child shall prosper. We pray that you break the addiction of alcohol in Jesus' name. Father, create a way of success for your child, be the Protector of your child's heart, be the light to his/her way. Show your child that man cannot live by alcohol but by your word. Teach your child how to pray and read the Bible so that he/she may minister to others. I pray this in Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
GOD WILL PROVIDE AWAY!

1 CORINTHIANS 10:13

"NO TEMPTATION HAS OVERTAKEN YOU BUT SUCH AS IS COMMON TO MAN; AND GOD IS FAITHFUL, WHO WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO BE TEMPTED BEYOND WHAT YOU ARE ABLE, BUT WITH THE TEMPTATION HE WILL PROVIDE THE WAY OF ESCAPE ALSO THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO ENDURE IT."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus, I humbly request urgent prayers for my children who are struggling with addiction to alcohol, cigarettes and drugs. One son is so bad he developed fatty liver and other health conditions due to his excessive drinking and has received a warning from work, he...
Replies
11
Views
106
I'd like to ask for Prayer to be free from a very bad p**n addiction that I have been struggling with for many years , I don't want to continue living like this , I feel defiled and horrible , please pray that I would be able to permanently stop and seek Jesus
Replies
12
Views
154
Please prayer for ### who is addicted to alcohol and smoking that is effecting his job, his finances, and his relationship with his family. Lord save him
Replies
12
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom