Another housetop moment.

Because God has provided an abundance of food in this city, I can testify that, as one of His own, I have not gone hungry. Yet, in true ensign fashion, I have eaten some meals in trembling and fear of getting food poisoning again.

Ezekiel 12:18 “Son of man, eat your bread with quaking, and drink your water with trembling and anxiety."

Simply acknowledging the accuracy of God's Word, and His divine scriptural navigation every step of the way.
​

Ezekiel 12:17-25
“He who has ears, let him hear.”


WORD OF GOD

Thanks be to God​


Thank you LORD

.
 
Another housetop moment.

Because God has provided an abundance of food in this city, I can testify that, as one of His own, I have not gone hungry. Yet, in true ensign fashion, I have eaten some meals in trembling and fear of getting food poisoning again.

Ezekiel 12:18 “Son of man, eat your bread with quaking, and drink your water with trembling and anxiety."

Simply acknowledging the accuracy of God's Word, and His divine scriptural navigation every step of the way.
​

Ezekiel 12:17-25
“He who has ears, let him hear.”


WORD OF GOD

Thanks be to God​


Thank you LORD

.
God will provide for your every single need you and others may have. His mercy and compassion falls on those who love Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. So, continue to attend church, continue to take friends and loved ones who left the church or are unsaved. Jesus will bless your life.
 
Thank
God will provide for your every single need you and others may have. His mercy and compassion falls on those who love Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. So, continue to attend church, continue to take friends and loved ones who left the church or are unsaved. Jesus will bless your life.
I thank you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my employer probably overlooked the fact she has not paid for my work; may they be not forgetful, but fair, honest, prompt and earnest. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
191
Thank one and all for your prayers. Thank God for his healing power. I have been healed through your prayers. My swollen breast had been healed. Amen and amen. Lamps disappeared. My review is on Thursday this week. Continue to pray for me.
Replies
5
Views
52
our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ!           Dear Father our God in Heaven we "boldly come to Your Throne of Grace that we may obtain Mercy and find Grace to help in time of need", as You have taught us in Hebrews 4;16. We love You Father as You have taught us to do in Deuteronomy 11:1 and we come...
Replies
6
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom