Accounting exam

mel rose

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God help me with the accounting exam I would have tomorrow. I've been studying but there's still some topics I don't understand and my stress levels are so high. Please let me feel your peace, rest in your presence and do the best I can. I want to cry. I don't want to fail. Please let me feel in peace. Thank you
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer morning positive trust help hope I'm here o Lord sunset color.jpg
    quote prayer morning positive trust help hope I'm here o Lord sunset color.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Day, Fellow Christians. Kindly agree with me in prayer for a pass for my Management and Financial Accounting Exam that will be on the ### of June ###. Thanks you, kindly. Amen
Replies
8
Views
290
Dear heavenly Father. I request that you be with ### as she writes Her final accounting exam today at ### o' clock.
Replies
7
Views
355
I am preparing for an exam that will be a valuable investment in my professional life. If we remain in Jesus, we can ask for anything. I am asking for prayers to help me pass the exam with 100% — not just for the sake of perfectionism, but because I know it is possible. Thankfully, God has...
Replies
9
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom