Acceptance in Forgiveness and Be Merciful

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Precious Father, I marvel at the way You love me from immaturity to maturity, from brokenness to wholeness. You don’t berate me for my blunders or belittle me for my weakness. You meet me in those places and make me strong. You bind up my wounds so they can heal. You give rest to my heart so it can beat strong again. You are with me. You are God Most High. Do a miracle in and through me, Lord! Heal my soul and make me whole. Make me a Kingdom person. Help me to live a life totally disproportionate to who I am. May others pursue You when they see what You do through me! In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen.

Precious Father, I marvel at the way You love me from immaturity to maturity, from brokenness to wholeness. You don’t berate me for my blunders or belittle me for my weakness. You meet me in those places and make me strong. You bind up my wounds so they can heal. You give rest to my heart so it can beat strong again. You are with me. You are God Most High. Do a miracle in and through me, Lord! Heal my soul and make me whole. Make me a Kingdom person. Help me to live a life totally disproportionate to who I am. May others pursue You when they see what You do through me! In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen.
Amen!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Amen. Thank you Jesus, I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus.

Similar Requests

• Article
I have tried to put my security and trust in things of this earth. People failed me, things turned out to be wrong and I was broke. I did know what to do. I struggled so hard to find the truth and the truth that will make me free. Then I found Jesus on my way to work. Jesus only way to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There are cries of adoration as men of every nation lift their voice to make His glory known. Holy, holy, holy are You Lord. Worthy of all praise, worthy of all honor and glory. We bow down before Your holy throne and adore Your holy name. Touch our bodies o Lord. Touch my lonely soul. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When my father and mother died I felt so alone in this world. I cried days on and on and asked Jesus why He has take all my loved ones away from me. He said to me. All the souls of earth are Mine. Eze. 18.4 Yes Lord, I know You have given us life and brought us here to earth to be a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom