Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am being harassed by a ###, he supports the people in the church who abused me and openly condemns me for speaking up, he rubbishes and condemns me, I pray in Jesus' Name for his abuse of me to be stopped and for this attack by Satan to end, amen!
 
May Lord hear they cry of righteous and deliver them from they're troubles. In the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have suffered decades of abuse from agents of Satan because I refuse to worship Satan. I have suffered unspeakable torture and all kinds of abuse from people who hate me and want to kill me. They slander and libel me all day long. They speak word curses toward me and do voodoo witchcraft and...
Replies
7
Views
96
Wicked satanic people are constantly using their children as weapons to harass, gaslight and make evil threats against me. They use their children as literal weapons from Satan to threaten and ABUSE me with. Please pray for the Wicked people to stop harassing and bothering me. They are...
Replies
7
Views
124
Please pray for me because I'm experiencing extreme emotional and psychological abuse at the hands of my family because they are being influenced by Satan to do so. I can't take anymore. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom