Abuse and broken arm

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my mother stops being abusive. Because of my broken arm, I can’t cook or shower alone. I need help even with brushing my teeth. She is abusive verbally and blackmails me. I need to rest but she forces me to travel long hours or if not she blackmails me that she leaves me alone...
Replies
5
Views
287
Please pray that my mother stops being abusive. Because of my broken arm, I can’t cook or shower alone. I need help even with brushing my teeth. She is abusive verbally and blackmails me. I need to rest but she forces me to travel long hours or if not she blackmails me that she leaves me alone...
Replies
3
Views
210
Please pray that my mother stops being abusive. Because of my broken arm, I can’t cook or shower alone. I need help even with brushing my teeth. She is abusive verbally and blackmails me. I need to rest but she forces me to travel long hours or if not she blackmails me that she leaves me alone...
Replies
8
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom