abundant healing in my stomach whole health bosy now in Jesus' name's

Anonymous

Beloved of All
urgent please please all pray in jesus name I command abundant divine supernatural healing right now in my stomach throat hair health body every part of me now abundantly in jesus name I command all sickness all disease all infirmity asthma all coughing all wheezing sore throat tight chest all stomach inflammation all stomach tenderness discomfort all every stomach problems all symptoms all weakness all heaviness all depression all sadness all sorrow all pmt bad period pains all water in my ear itchy scalp all broken sleep all sleepless nights all worry all anxiety all fear all fears all agitation all tension all irritability all every weakness all every skin problems all sensitive skin all pale skin all dry skin every all skin problems all skin blemishes all every line every wrinkle thin hair all hurt all pain all suffering all every negative thought emotions all every bad memories experiences all effects from my past all rejection all disappointments I command in jesus name all these things peace leave permanently right now my whole body life stomach permanently now in jesus name lord forgive me father god for all things lord fill me flood me overwhelm me now with your healing power strength love light peace joy happiness radiance beauty abundantly now always in jesus name inpower every part of me please strengthen every part of me in power in jesus name lord flood me with my deepest hearts desires abundantly now flood all shops all make up companies all supermarkets with new best ever new all the new particular best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers bb creams bronzers all the new cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of abundantly now great prices that meets and fits all my needs desires now without delay great great abundant wealth financial blessings comes to me now abundantly in jesus name in jesus name I receive all my deepest desires now I receive my healing I desires now I receive now oceans oceans blessings in every way area my life now in jesus name in jesus name all every one of my lucky dip numbers on the lotto the lotto raffle the euro the euro raffle every all scratch cards I buy all comes up for me now abundantly all hits the jackpots for me now abundantly now in jesus name I pray salvation for ### I like in jesus name ### I like is blown away with every part of me in jesus name incredibly attracted to every part of me in every way me and ### I like have divine connection divine love get on in every way that we both feel it ### I like madly incredibly strongly deeply in live with every part of me more ever felt experanced before I am incredible light blessing to every part of ### in every way he does all trying asking with me in jesus name I get off stomach tablets so very easily will never need them again I pray total complete healing in my stomach every part of me abundantly now my beauty is blessed flourishes very very best ever in every way total stunning now flourishes I receive the very very very best with all things everything now in jesus namess
 
"Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven." Mathew 18:19. We prayer for this in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please heal my whole stomach totally completely permanently in every way now please bless me to get letter in post please to go for scope now asap without any delay in Jesus bless scope to show up very carefully what wrong with my stomach and for it to be totally totally healed in...
Replies
10
Views
259
Please please Lord heal my stomach totally completely permanently in every way right now in Jesus name please remove all fat from my whole stomach hips whole body permanently right now never return ever in Jesus name remove asthma every all symptoms of asthma from me permanently right now in...
Replies
9
Views
294
In Jesus' name, I command my stomach, skin, hair, scalp, ear, every single part of me to be healed, healed in every way right now in Jesus' name. Asthma, leave me permanently right now. All stomach problems, sickness, inflammation, discomfort, tenderness, leave my stomach permanently right now...
Replies
7
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,903
Messages
16,816,282
Members
651,073
Latest member
Bwiaford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom