About My Job And Settlement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
448
God and Jesus have blessed me with so much yet I am still crippled by obsessive worry, almost always without cause. Now I am deeply worried about my job. I am worried I am not producing enough work fast enough. My boss hasn't really complained but I can do better. I am worried I will be fired...
Replies
11
Views
394
I thank God for all he has done and what he's about to do in my life. I pray for reunity for my brothers, ###, and I that we come back together and dine and pray together. I pray according to God's will, I will testify of 1. My wedding 2. Visa approval for my daughter and I. 3. New life abroad...
Replies
7
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,892
Messages
16,816,174
Members
651,063
Latest member
Gwayway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom