Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request about generational curses in bloodline. God been speaking on my heart about praying that I stand separately from generational curses that's been in my blood line and about pleading the blood of Jesus over areas that the generation curses came in. My Mom's side of her family had...
Replies
9
Views
231
Today I met with a non-believer and gave bad advice although right I am unemployed now but her suggestions is nonsensical what marry a rich woman and live off her, this is unbiblical and moreover it is unequally yoked as she doesn't know my circumstances and gave stupid foolish worldly situation...
Replies
7
Views
284
Hello, my parents cursed me in anger that I should not marry, that no one will ever like me or find me attractive. This hurts me, as I am getting older and cannot find a partner, and I think there are various factors, one thing is that I am not completely healthy, and have low self-esteem, but...
Replies
11
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom