Testimony
Servant of All
Abba, You have chosen me, shown me and equipped me to fulfil Your Promise, You did not choose ### or even ###, You chose me, Abba, I may be small, I may not even have a job, but You are with me in this! Whom shall I fear? Lord, everything is so small when seen in this perspective and I know You will fight my battles, Father I'm asking You to fulfil Your promise, bring ### with me Father, soon, depart her from evil, depart her from ### that brings no good to her life, Abba, In Jesus' Holy name I ask and pray and declare that she is not pregnant, Lord, let it be a false pregnancy, Abba, bring ### with me childless, for You have promised to give ME descendants, You have promised that ### and I will be together, Abba, anything I ask in Jesus' name shall come to pass and in His name I declare and ask that ### is not pregnant, that she will not have a baby, that You will bring her with me already and You depart her from this evil person, Lord, You can do everything, do this in Jesus' name, Amen
