Abba, You come first, search my heart and reveal ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba, You come first, search my heart and reveal to me what must change still Lord, I want to be with ###, You know this, this is my heart's desire and I know You are delivering this miracle already, but I also pray that You show me what to do Lord not to fall ever again in temptation or place You anywhere You must not go, forgive me Father for the past and show me how to love You more and more, bring ### with me Lord, depart her from ### and make her not be pregnant, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Remember God has more Power than any trial or tribulation that you are going through. The Lord himself will help you through by watching over you. God Bless You Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearest Heavenly Father, I'm coming before your throne of grace to find help and mercy in time of need. My heart is crying out for the freedom, the deliverance, and outpouring of your Holy Spirit upon my eldest daughter ###, my younger daughter ###, and my precious granddaughter ###, who's 20...
Replies
6
Views
286
Thank you very much for so much mercy and love of God, God bless you in the name of Jesus. Before God and before you I recognize and confess all the following: that I have been fasting for two years, confessing, trying to forgive, bear loving this young pastor like Jesus but that I am not enough...
Replies
6
Views
529
I had a wonderful birthday with my daughter on Saturday. Sunday was our church service; it was powerful! God moved greatly! But after church, the man I've been telling you about, who's her father's age 22 years older than her, Dean ###, who has wrong motives towards my daughter, he at first...
Replies
7
Views
449
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,241
Messages
16,797,412
Members
649,789
Latest member
Valeyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom