Abba thank You for this day of life, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba thank You for this day of life, I want to pray for that angel You sent last year Father, I can't even remember his name but if it hadn't been for You sending him my life would not be the one I live right now... Abba thank You so much for saving me :) I pray for him that You bless him Lord, wherever he is and however he is doing with his family I pray that You bless him Lord! I may not see him again for it's been over a year already but I pray so that I see him again once we are at Your presence Abba. In Jesus' name, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Abba God thank you for helping ### finish his classes. Was worried about him because no one's ever taken the same class as he. His dad didn't go to his age ### completion commencement. ### was sad about his dad not going. But his dad never went to his elementary promotion, middle school...
Replies
7
Views
188
Dear Abba, thank you so much for rescuing me from my toxic partner and his mother. I have finally moved out and I have started a new life. I got a new job and am now working towards my further education to upgrade my career as it will help my ### financially with her fees as she is now a...
Replies
6
Views
298
THANK YOU MY ABBA, THANK YOU JESUS THANK YOU AMEN
Replies
4
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom