Abba thank You for this blessed day of life, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Abba thank You for this blessed day of life, for giving me another opportunity, Lord, I am stoked and amazed already for You work things perfectly! Abba, I don't know how but I do know that today is the day, today is my breakthrough, Lord, I got to church sad and aggravated, but not only did You remove this from me, You spoke to me through my friend, You told me what You told me yesterday! Today is the day!! Father... I don't know how but I know You will surprise me today, in Your promise I stand and in Jesus' name I declare my breakthrough is today, today I will me blown away, today Father, my miracle comes to pass, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen, Amen and Amen thank You Abba, all Glory, Victory, Honour and Praise is Yours, in this blessed day I will see Your Almighty Hand, in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family of ### in general And some other people in my life Please pray for me to have A Extra Blessed Day and week acomplishing Alot And not putting things off that I will accomplish so much It even surprises me! And For my unspoken requests And for my spouse to be...
Replies
10
Views
73
My son got up very confused, tormented and agitated. He is doing good tolerating our dog barking but I noticed that the noiseis upsetting him. Lord, I ask that You wrap him in Your loving arm and soothe him so gently with Your comfort and peace. Lord I ask that You saturate my son with Your...
Replies
8
Views
151
Lord I pray for all anxiety, rigid habits, fear, spiritual attacks and anything not of You to be gone. Bless him with Your peace today Lord. I rebuke every spirit of fear, torment, anxiety, frustration and confusion that has sought to disrupt my son's peace. I command every negative habit...
Replies
6
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,952
Messages
16,816,934
Members
651,100
Latest member
Llareithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom