Abba, show me in the spiritual realm ...

Hi ###. Do you have Skype, please add me (###) Skype ID, I would like to talk to you about your skills. Thank you :)
I have WhatsApp

Only Abba himself, really knows my specific skills if he can point me to the right employers. He just have to remind me in the spiritual realm what these are.
 
Abba, show me in the spiritual realm what you know that I am definitely capable of doing and find me a suitable role that I can be successful in doing without doing too much complicated costings using Excel which are clearly out of my depth. It is clear that it hasn't worked out as I expected in my current role. In the name of Yahshua your son, and of Ruach Ha'Kodesh, the set apart spirit Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name Amen !!
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name Amen !!
Only Abba himself, really knows my specific skills if he can point me to the right employers. He just have to remind me in the spiritual realm what these are.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
11
Views
165
Replies
12
Views
459
1. Today is my 17 yrs of marriage father all I ask of keep I ND my family in good health ND love 2. ABBA take sickness away from me, every plant that is not planted by u in my life father pls distrong it 3. ABBA father, let 9 ND 10 of Dec not pass my sister ###. Give her re own husband. 4...
Replies
6
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom