Abba Send Me To ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Abba bring me to your match made from your hands (Adam). Let him be born again, be filled with the Holy Spirit, speak in tongues, be a pastor, have his own church and ministry, honor, adore, cherish, fear, love, respect, desire to please you like I do. Abba as I continue following you and your path and do various things for your kingdom please align our paths to meet. Allow us to meet at your perfect time. Let our meeting be a Godly meeting. Similar to when Adam first met Eve.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am from a poor nation in Asia. Got a fully funded PhD in STEM in Europe but father is not willing to send me abroad. He thinks I will not become successful and will have to come back. Please pray to soften his heart so that he allows me to go to Europe on time before my classes of PhD start...
Replies
16
Views
346
ABBA Father the past few weeks have been so rough for me, I am tired and weary and I dont know where to turn. I need a financial miracle today if not it will be catastrophy. I need food, money to overdue bills abd my rent. I have my salary but ut is not enoygh to meet all my needs. I give thus...
Replies
15
Views
237
I am from a poor Asian country and I don't work at the moment due to some problems I faced. A professor from a good Japanese university encouraged me to apply to his PhD program. Since the application money is about 180 USD, I had to ask my parents. But my parents refused saying that Japan is...
Replies
12
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom