Abba, purify our souls, minds and hearts. Let ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Abba, purify our souls, minds and hearts. Let us be truly led by the Holy Spirit of fire and live for the kingdom of heaven Abba. Teach us to discern what is true and from you, and abstain from what is false, such as false teachers, prophets and deceiving spirits. Let your children prosper in all things, while we wholly and faithfully follow you. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

3 John 1:2

2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Jesus want us all to live a holy and pure life before Him and before others. Your actions speak louder than your words. When our eyes and heart are set on the Lord, wonderful things come to our own soul. Blessed are the pure in heart... says the Lord. Let us all get a new heart this New Year...
Replies
4
Views
671
Dear Lord Father God,I thank you for all the wisdom, the courage all the spiritual gifts you have given and blessed My Beautiful wife ###. A.K and me ### with Father God,in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray and I praise you to directly intercede and deeply and richly and powerfully touch the...
Replies
6
Views
238
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom