Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This first week of the New Year has nearly ended with the actual broken promises of mortal men backed up by the tricks of the Enemy versas the spiritual promises of Almighty Abba Father the creator of the universe.
“The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭16:20‬ ‭

This first week of the New Year has nearly ended with the actual broken promises of mortal men backed up by the tricks of the Enemy versas the spiritual promises of Almighty Abba Father the creator of the universe.
“The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭16:20‬

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Stop trusting what we see with our eyes, that's physical. Abba Father works in the spiritual realm, he works in the unseen. We don't always get to see physically the work that Abba Father is doing in the spiritual. Every now and then he will have some fun with us and let us see it ahead of time. But we got to stop trusting what we see with our eyes and the impossibility of what's before our eyes. We crush Satan with our peace.

Romans 16:20 says
"The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you"

Abba Father works in the unseen. He doesn't let us know what's up until right when it is happening. Or how he is going to do it until right when it is happening.

Stop trusting what we see with our eyes, that's physical. Abba Father works in the spiritual realm, he works in the unseen. We don't always get to see physically the work that Abba Father is doing in the spiritual. Every now and then he will have some fun with us and let us see it ahead of time. But we got to stop trusting what we see with our eyes and the impossibility of what's before our eyes. We crush Satan with our peace.

Romans 16:20 says
"The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you"

Abba Father works in the unseen. He doesn't let us know what's up until right when it is happening. Or how he is going to do it until right when it is happening.

Similar Requests

My prayer today is to ask God to grand me the gift of seeing visions and prophecing through prayer and fasting. It has always been my heavenly wish to prophecy. For the Bible says in Acts 2:17, In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will...
Replies
Views
Abba, in the precious name of your son Yahshua, I am asking you to destroy all spiritual entities responsible for not recalling my dreams and not understanding my dreams. Adonai, I thank you for the spiritual gift of dreaming and I come into agreement with your word that says, "And it shall come...
Replies
Views
Abba Father, I break, I sever, I renounce, I denounce and disassociate myself from any and all evil covenants, curses, strongholds and evil alters that were established in my dreams by whatever evil spirits, now and however long ago. Father, in the precious name of Yahshua, I am asking you to...
Replies
Views
Abba Father, I cancel, I break, I sever, I renounce, I denounce and disassociate myself from any and all evil covenants, curses, strongholds and evil alters that were established in my dreams by whatever evil spirits, now and however long ago. Father, in the precious name of Yahshua, I am asking...
Replies
Views
Greetings my Brothers and my Sisters! Heavenly Father, our God of mercy, we thank you for this prayer site and for another day to share Your Gospel and to share Your word. We stand together and we pray for all the members on this forum, along with our families and loved ones. We ask for Your...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom