Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Baswal

Faithful Servant
Abba, in the precious name of your son Yahshua, I am asking you to destroy all spiritual entities responsible for not recalling my dreams and not understanding my dreams. Adonai, I thank you for the spiritual gift of dreaming and I come into agreement with your word that says, "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh. Your sons and your daughters shall prophecy, your old men shall dream DREAMS, your young men shall see visions" Joel 2:28 I now confess I shall recall and understanding every dream from this point forward in the tried, tested and proven name of Yahshua, Amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My friend, I stand in agreement and I pray with you. I ask the Father to bless you dreams, recollections, and their interpretations. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
There have been significant spiritual attack against me which is why I have difficulty recalling my dreams and visions. Such an attack's primary purpose is to keep me ignorant of what is being concocted against me spiritually. My dreams is supposed to act as the intelligence branch of spiritual warfare.
When I find it hard to recall my dreams which are spiritual, I know for sure that my dreams are being erased by evil spirits. In other words, I am being fought, but my fight is not initiated physically. Instead the origin of what is happening to me physically is of a spiritual nature. Therefore whatever is happening to me naturally is just the result of what has happened or what was conceived spiritually.

Last edited:
There have been significant spiritual attack against me which is why I have difficulty recalling my dreams and visions. Such an attack's primary purpose is to keep me ignorant of what is being concocted against me spiritually. My dreams is supposed to act as the intelligence branch of spiritual warfare.
When I find it hard to recall my dreams which are spiritual, I know for sure that my dreams are being erased by evil spirits. In other words, I am being fought, but my fight is not initiated physically. Instead the origin of what is happening to me physically is of a spiritual nature. Therefore whatever is happening to me naturally is just the result of what has happened or what was conceived spiritually.
Dreams are important in my life and I understand your prayer wholeheartedly. Our Father will bless you.

Dreams are important in my life and I understand your prayer wholeheartedly. Our Father will bless you.
Satan and his agents have disabled the spiritual intelligence branch of my spiritual warfare to keep me ignorant of the spiritual snare, evil devices, and plots pending for my life!

Abba Father already sees and knows this in the unseen spiritual world sitting on his throne with his son, Yahshua in the heavenly realm.

As a reminder, the spiritual law has made it abundantly and therefore unequivocally clear, "It will be through knowledge that the just shall be delivered" Proverbs 11:9b

I need Abba Father to enable my spiritual monitors so that I can recall and understand the spiritual implications of what my dreams are revealing to me.

I trust that Abba Father will see exactly the root of my problem from the heavenly realm and come to my assistance.

Last edited:

Similar Requests

My prayer today is to ask God to grand me the gift of seeing visions and prophecing through prayer and fasting. It has always been my heavenly wish to prophecy. For the Bible says in Acts 2:17, In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people; your sons and daughters will...
Replies
Views
Abba, in the precious name of your son Yahshua, I am asking you to destroy all spiritual entities responsible for not recalling my dreams and not understanding my dreams. Adonai, I thank you for the spiritual gift of dreaming and I come into agreement with your word that says, "And it shall come...
Replies
Views
Abba Father, I break, I sever, I renounce, I denounce and disassociate myself from any and all evil covenants, curses, strongholds and evil alters that were established in my dreams by whatever evil spirits, now and however long ago. Father, in the precious name of Yahshua, I am asking you to...
Replies
Views
Abba Father, I cancel, I break, I sever, I renounce, I denounce and disassociate myself from any and all evil covenants, curses, strongholds and evil alters that were established in my dreams by whatever evil spirits, now and however long ago. Father, in the precious name of Yahshua, I am asking...
Replies
Views
Greetings my Brothers and my Sisters! Heavenly Father, our God of mercy, we thank you for this prayer site and for another day to share Your Gospel and to share Your word. We stand together and we pray for all the members on this forum, along with our families and loved ones. We ask for Your...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom