A ### ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

allyNYC

Prayer Warrior
I don't know what the trouble is but I know my friend ### is preoccupied and upset by it please Lord guide them through it
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Phillippians chapter 4 vs.7 And the peace of god which passeth all understanding, shall keep your heart and minds through Christ Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Will You continue to strengthen our relationship and use us to be a blessing in this world? May we never be so preoccupied with each other that we don’t see the needs of others. We long to be a couple who seeks to build friendships. Lord, help us make ourselves available to support...
Replies
0
Views
86
Please pray For/About 5 Unspoken requests that I have that The Lord knows all about of course Please pray for each 1 of Theese requests Please pray for my spouses healing and that he will be blessed with a long life please pray about Theese things I am Worried about That They will never come to...
Replies
12
Views
123
Jesus please don't let my neighbors complain about our family argument last night. I had accidentally forgotten to close the bathroom window. I don't know why I had left it open, and we were dealing with a serious issue and I was very upset. I thought I heard them yell to be quiet, but I can't...
Replies
11
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom