A witch coven is attacking me. It’s ...

I have a relentless witch doctor attending colleague, who has a voodoo doll made of me, with ### needles into the chest and heart area. It's painful and life-threatening....how can I overcome this with Lord Jesus Christ as our saviour.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would do whatever it takes to deliver me from this witch coven in ### tonight in Jesus’ name.
Replies
9
Views
160
A witch coven is trying to give me the scarlet letter in the community by moving extremely close to my house, following me to counseling and accusing me of stalking. It’s not funny anymore. Please pray that these people wouldn’t succeed in crying wolf. I need God to intervene.
Replies
9
Views
272
Tonight witches woke me up at 3am by spitting on me and licking my ear. Please pray that every witch practicing witchcraft over me would lose their life so my family and I can return to living in safety and peace. The Bible says suffer not a witch to live. They are astral projecting into my...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom