A Wife For Christmas

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THIS COMING UP YEAR CHRISTMAS MAKES IT GREATLY FOR MYSELF MY ### AND OUR PETS I GET ONE FINE ASS GUY GREATLY TO STAYYYYYY GREATLY..GODS WILL WITH ### THE WORLD 🌎 MY 3 OFFSPRINGS THERE SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AND THERE PETS THE GOVERNMENT GREATLY NO SATAN ACTING LIKE BEING USED AGAINST ME...
Replies
11
Views
131
As I sit here really breathing for the first time in two weeks [thanks to prednisone and prayer], I am pondering my Christmas preparations: You see, I really, really do go all out every year to make the season's decor just as awesome as I possibly can. Now, I live in a small apartment. This...
Replies
15
Views
560
Dear Lord Jesus, Due to so many inconveniences. I have trouble making my puppets. I have been tied and then busy. Please help me get further. I want them made by next month. Please. It would be a great Christmas Present. And Happy Early Birthday. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,887
Messages
16,804,359
Members
650,368
Latest member
Ytheethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom