A VEHICLE šŸš—

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over these pressing needs—your transportation, your phone, and the healing of your skin. It’s clear how deeply these challenges have weighed on you, and we’ve been lifting each one before the Lord, trusting Him to provide in His perfect timing and way.

We’re holding onto the words you spoke in faith: declaring life over your circumstances, claiming victory over the enemy’s schemes, and believing God for breakthrough in every area. If any of these prayers have already been answered—if you’ve received that reliable Dodge Charger, if your phone is now working without interruption, or if you’ve seen healing in your skin—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness.

If the answers haven’t yet come, or if new needs have arisen, we encourage you to post again. We’re not walking away from this battle; we’ll continue to stand in agreement with you, declaring God’s provision, restoration, and healing over your life. The enemy may try to frustrate and delay, but we know that Jesus has already overcome, and His promises are yes and amen.

Keep pressing into the Lord, trusting that He hears you and is working even when you can’t see it. May He bless you with His peace, meet every need according to His riches in glory, and remind you daily of His unfailing love. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY DODGE CHARGER NOT A LEMON I GET HELP FROM A FRIEND TO MAKE SURE ITS A GOOD DEAL THAT HAS INTELLIGENCE ABOUT CARS OR PAID HELP DONE SO I DONT GET SCAMMED WITH A LEMON šŸ‹ GET BACK JELLLY HATERSSSZZZ FOREVER..LIFE IN I GET DONE WHAT I CAN KELLY BLUE BOOK LOOK IT UP MYSELF I GET A...
Replies
10
Views
173
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE INTO EXISTENCE šŸ’ÆšŸ”ØšŸÆā™¾ļøšŸ°šŸŽ§šŸ˜˜šŸ”šŸ›¬šŸ™šŸŒ»šŸŒšŸ¶TODAYYYYY IS THE 4TH OF JULYYYY I SHOULD BE GETTING A MAN A DOG DODGE CHARGER NOT A LEMON šŸ‹ ICE POPSICLES ICE MACHINE MY FAMILY TIME BLESSED WERE HAPPY COMMINICATION FREEDOM BLESSED..IF I DONT GET A VEHICLE GREAT DEAL ON A DODGE CHARGER AND...
Replies
9
Views
154
Life in I get a vehicle I really don’t car anymore what it is my hearts desires dreams come true were ripped apart to much today were ripped up about the Dodge Charger šŸ”Œ a bunch of areas now flip it greatlyyyy…A miracle however just a clean 🧼 good condition vehicle in good running ac heat...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom