GOD KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE - True Story
(Whilst this happened there were no mobile phones in the generation)
Do you believe that God not only loves you, but also knows where you are and what you're doing every minute of the day? I certainly do after an amazing experience I had several years ago...
This is from Charlyne Cares at ###. She stood for 2 years for her husband to return who left her for another woman. Here is his testimony on what he felt the whole time he was gone. His wife never stopped praying for him and he didn't even know she was praying, but he felt it.
HEARING GOD’s...
This is a true story of my life, ever since I can remember my parents were unhappy and it has a huge impact in my life today. Growing up I was told I was worthless, my early adult years I became an alcoholic and done many wrong things. Then I wanted to change my life, I lived through harsh...