A Stranger's Voice You Will Not Follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashahale

Humble Prayer Warrior
I believe God spoke to me about something, that is very important to me. Please pray that I am truly hearing from God and not satan. In the name of Yeshua!!!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ###. I am a singer and I am part of a kind of prestigious chorus in ###. about 2 or 3 months ago, I began noticing that I cannot (currently) sing higher notes, like I used to be able to. I made an album several years ago, with songs that I wrote myself, for my own voice. I can...
Replies
8
Views
116
I've read many posts in here requesting prayer. I'm praying for everyone's request. That the will of God shall prevail. I thank you Jesus, Father God, and the Holy Spirit. Even if you don't get what you personally want, the Lord is always with you through victory, suffering, and pain. Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
151
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 9:13 – “Folly is an unruly woman; she is simple and knows nothing.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse personifies foolishness as an unruly woman, emphasizing her loudness, impulsiveness, and lack of understanding...
Replies
8
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom