A Story Worth Reading - I was always one that prayed just whenever I

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2166

A Story Worth Reading - I was always one that prayed just whenever I needed something. Well, six years ago, my wife went in for a hernia operation, and came out ten hours later with ovarian cancer. The story applies to just about anything in life, not just cancer, as you will see. All of a sudden I really needed something and I prayed many times a day, and once in total frustration I called God every nasty name I could think of. One time I even said "I do all the talking and I don

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
I’m a resolutions maker. Not always a resolution keeper. But I find that setting out some goals or a theme for the year get me on a better track than doing nothing. Not that there’s anything independently special about January 1, but that turn of the year feels like a chance to take stock...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom