A Special Prayer For Marriages And Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
I want all who can to come in agreement with me and others lifting Marriages and Finances up in the last days. The word in the Bible says men will become lovers of themselves and it's happening now....I want to pray that God will bring Married couples back together, build strong on solid grounds, and that they will love the Lord first and put Him first, serve Him more, and seek Him when troubles come. Strange things are happening and We as the body of Christ must be strong and not give up in what we believe for....I believe that if we stand on the Word of God we will get the Victory...I pray God will bless us with the things we need and that we all prosper. This I ask in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Almighty Father, I pray agreement with ###. Lord, strengthen us and protect us from the great deceiver who only came to steal, kill, and destroy families all over the world. We know that You have already defeated him Lord so make him return all that he took away. Restore and heal all broken and dead marriages. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear God, I agree to this prayer of a dear sister. Please bless every couple that they will be true to themselves. Grant them the gift of fidelity and respect for each other. Make way for their needs and provisions in life. This we ask and pray in the name of Jesus, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Touching Spiritually and Agreeing in Jesus Name
 
Last edited:
Gracious heavenly Father, ### and ### agree in this prayer. in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord we all stand in agreement and ask that Your grace be sufficient and Your favor fall upon Your people according to Your riches in glory...Lord keep and use us for Your purpose and allow Your power and spirit to flow within our spirits in One accord with You In Jesus name we pray
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying the Lord will keep us strong and all marriages strong with his love
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
Father sending all marriages togetherness and love. ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, thank you for my spouse. You designed him for me and me for him. You have brought us together in a sacred union, creating one flesh out of two. Our relationship is intended to be a picture of the relationship between Jesus and the church. Please bless me and my husband with the gift of...
Replies
12
Views
233
Heavenly Father, My name is ###. I come before You with a humble heart. My mother is deeply worried about my marriage because she believes it should happen at the right time. As the years have passed, I still have not found the right life partner, and this has become a great concern for her...
Replies
10
Views
247
- Prayer for husband to stay faithful to his vows and our marriage. - God to soften my husband ### heart for his wife and children and for his love, care and desire to grow stronger for God's given wife and children always standing up by his wife and children being godly leader a husband and...
Replies
7
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom