A sister in Christ has been off work for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

susan417

Humble Prayer Warrior
A sister in Christ has been off work for having surgery and who I know like many of us is having financial struggles due to being off of work. Well she handed me a large blessing this morning and told me she was led to give it to me. I felt so bad for taking it from her and tried to give it back but she insisted and told me she would be fine. Me myself had been worried about groceries for my family and such things we need. Please pray that the Lord bless this sister in Christ for the good that she does, for she shows true love and compassion just as Jesus taught.
 
May God answer your prayer according to his will. God bless you and your situation and may he fulfill your needs. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, the baby has been off and on crying in pain, my son has a runny nose, and my wife still no longer loves me. I put my trust in you, but here I am hurting and missing my wife. You have been with me this whole time and I am grateful, but it hurts to know I am losing the woman I love, due...
Replies
9
Views
200
Please pray for ### he has been off work for too long and I see him getting nervous, even if he tries to hide his feelings from me. Please pray that he finds a job that will be according to what he can do. He did not finish H.S. and I know that bothers him now. I wish he would decide to at least...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,386
Messages
16,799,364
Members
649,890
Latest member
Fiuvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom