A Scary Troubled Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MargoG

Guest
Please pray for a marriage in trouble. Husband and wife not communicating. Husband living in wife's hometown, feels isolated. Pray that he find someone to talk to, not in her family. Pray that they learn to respect each other's differences of opinion. Pray that they love and respect each other as in the Lord. Both are saying they are tired and don't care any more. Pray that the man learn to control his temper, and pray for the woman's safety.
 
Dear Brother's and Sister's I need to submit prayer request. please pray for my wife ### ### she is having pain on her left breast and she feel like a noduel inside her breast. I believe on Lord and have complete faith in him. Please pray for the recovery of my wife's health and our family.

Thank you.
 
Father God in Jesus name I pray for restoration for this family.
 
Dear God, we cast our burdens upon you, knowing that with you God, all things are possible. We pray for the restoration of every broken marriage. According to your holy Word: "What God has joined together; let no man put asunder." May you will redirect the mind of the offenders to turn their back from their wicked ways. May they will realize the true essence of love, respect, and importance of a family. Let there be forgiveness too and acceptance. In the Name of Jesus, I pray, with much love and thanksgiving. Amen..
 
Psalm 37:4 may the Lord God, our Father in heaven grant you the desires of your heart. In Jesus name we have prayed and agree with you...amen
 
Lord Jesus I pray that you surround this marriage with your hedge of angels and anoint this marriage with the holy spirit in my mighty name of Jesus.

Lord Jesus bring milk and honey back into this marriage. You answered my marital prayers and I came from a destructive time to a blissful time and it is still blissful. Lord I know you answer marital prayers. I also pray for ### and his wife ### to be reunited as one loving heart. Lord take from them their guilt, their misunderstandings and replace it with joy, peace and happiness. Amen.

Dear Brother's and Sister's I need to submit prayer request. please pray for my wife ### ### she is having pain on her left breast and she feel like a nodule inside her breast. I believe on Lord and have complete faith in him. Please pray for the recovery of my wife's health and our family.

Thank you.

AMEN AND BLESSINGS TO YOUR WIFE. In Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Ask God to remove anger/hurt, fill you with His Spirit, pour love into your marriage, and give you strength to wait while trusting He’s working. Yes. [Continue reading...]
Replies
0
Views
29
My daughter-in-law has walked out on my son, he doesn't know where she is, just left a note telling him to take his things and leave home by Saturday. Please pray for them both, that they not point fingers and make accusations instead see the faults each one has and save this troubled marriage...
Replies
6
Views
265
Kindly pray for my marriage. My husband has alcohol problem, he has started drinking even in weekdays now. He doesn't spend time with me and my child, he doesn't like going to church. I feel like I'm losing him more and more daily. My faith in God is shaking, I'm worried a lot about my family's...
Replies
10
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom