A revival of praise to our God.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jesus wants to send blessings upon blessings on those who seek Him and love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. He wants all of them healed, helped and blessed in their life.

Revival in our heart and our churches is not just an emotional experience, but it is a resetting of our hearts and minds to align with Gods will so lost souls will find answers to their problems they face.

Our heavenly Father want us our souls to be alive again and againg to those souls who have fallen into a cold and dead state of mind. Alive and well with the Lord leading our path to His glorious throne in heaven. Now, if our church needs revival it is because we have fallen in state of denial and no one gets saved, no one gets healed, no one is coming to our service anymore. We need Jesus, we need the Holy Spirit filling our hearts with joy and praise to Him alone.

I see a near revival.
Stirring as we pray and seek.
We are on our knees.
Hosannah in the highest.
Heal our heart and make it clean.
Open our eyes to the things unseen.
Show me how to love,
Like You loved me.
Brake my heart like breaks yours.
Everything I am for Your kingdoms cause.
As we walk from earth to eternity.

Yes, Lord, send revival to our hearts and mind and to our church all done to the glory of God the Father.
Amen

Amen. Father please do this for all of us here and our loved ones, our churches, our neighborhoods and all over the world. Please pour out your Spirit in a mighty way in these last of the last days. Thank you Father. In Jesus name. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus wants to send blessings upon blessings on those who seek Him and love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. He wants all of them healed, helped and blessed in their life.

Revival in our heart and our churches is not just an emotional experience, but it is a resetting of our hearts and minds to align with Gods will so lost souls will find answers to their problems they face.

Our heavenly Father want us our souls to be alive again and againg to those souls who have fallen into a cold and dead state of mind. Alive and well with the Lord leading our path to His glorious throne in heaven. Now, if our church needs revival it is because we have fallen in state of denial and no one gets saved, no one gets healed, no one is coming to our service anymore. We need Jesus, we need the Holy Spirit filling our hearts with joy and praise to Him alone.

I see a near revival.
Stirring as we pray and seek.
We are on our knees.
Hosannah in the highest.
Heal our heart and make it clean.
Open our eyes to the things unseen.
Show me how to love,
Like You loved me.
Brake my heart like breaks yours.
Everything I am for Your kingdoms cause.
As we walk from earth to eternity.

Yes, Lord, send revival to our hearts and mind and to our church all done to the glory of God the Father.
Amen
Fasting and praying to God that revival will come to all our churchess.

Amen. Father please do this for all of us here and our loved ones, our churches, our neighborhoods and all over the world. Please pour out your Spirit in a mighty way in these last of the last days. Thank you Father. In Jesus name. Amen.
Praying in agreement in Jesus'name, Amen~God bless you

Similar Requests

• Article
The day may groan in pain and sorrow, the night may be long and dreary, it signals that we are going to break down, but there is help coming from above, the cry of heaven is to trust and obey for there is no other way. While the night may be uncertain, the light of God cometh in the morning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The precious Holy Spirit of God comes to our heart and mind and want us to be filled with His presence, full of joy, happiness and peace. Glorious things happened when the Comforter comes to our home and heart, let us all welcome Him and start praising and adoring His holy name. God is...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom