A Pure Mind

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Titus 1:15-16

Dear Father,
Let me have a pure mind, so that all things may be pure to me. For to the corrupt and unbelieving, nothing is pure. Their minds and consciences are corrupted, and professing to know you, they deny you by their deeds. They are detestable and disobedient, unfit for any good deed.
O God, I want to flee from all such behavior and be yours alone. Guide my mind and keep my heart and move my body! Give me salvation, sincerity, and selflessness.
In the holy name of Christ Jesus I ask it. Amen.

Ⓒ 1996-2021 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. Heartlight appreciates Eldon Degge and Meridian Publishing for permission to make this available on our website. Praying with Paul is also available as a book.
qj-QtpqUWaI

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled. —Titus 1:15 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Rust stains, grass stains, blood stains, chocolate stains. ARGH! Those stains are real nightmares in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Pharisees, who dearly loved their money, heard all [of Jesus' teaching] and scoffed at him. Then he said to them, "You like to appear righteous in public, but God knows your hearts. What this world honors is detestable in the sight of God." —Luke 16:14-15 NLT Key Thought Who switched the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When [Zechariah and Elizabeth's] baby was eight days old, they [along with neighbors and relatives] came for the circumcision ceremony. [The others] wanted to name him Zechariah, after his father. But Elizabeth said, "No! His name is John!" "What?" they exclaimed. "There is no one in all your...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[After Jesus calmed the storm, he and the disciples] arrived in the region of the Gerasenes, across the lake from Galilee. As Jesus was climbing out of the boat, a man who was possessed by demons came out to meet him. For a long time he had been homeless and naked, living in the tombs outside...
Replies
Views
  • Article
One day Jesus told a story in the form of a parable to a large crowd that had gathered from many towns to hear him:... —Luke 8:4 NLT Key Thought Jesus used stories to help drive home his message, to plant seeds to help people remember divine truths, and to help give his hearers insights...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom