A Pryer For Health And Financial Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sakshi pawar

Guest
I WANT TO PRAY FOR MY ### HUSBAND LONG LIFE AND MY FINANCIAL PROBLEM RELIEF, AND GOOD FOR EVERYTHING IN MY FAMILY
 
Lord God, I lift up ###'s husband to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to him and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking him. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect him today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to him today. I praise You and thank you, Father. In Jesus Christ,

Amen."
 
In Jesus's Holy name please bless ###'s husband... please help her to be through with her financial issues... and bless her family.... Amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I pray for the health of my family. Please restore our health and please provide us with our daily needs. We commit to you our daughters in their school may you grant them wisdom o God. I am grateful for you for allowing my daughter to complete her 2nd year and finally now on her 3rd...
Replies
12
Views
457
Please pray for my health, especially that my TSH returns to normal, for God's guidance in finding a new job, and for His provision and breakthrough in our family's finances. Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers.
Replies
13
Views
228
Asking for prayer for my health, that it would be fully restored in Jesus name. Also prayer for immediate financial provision and career breakthrough, that he would make a way in the wilderness 🙏🫶 Thanks all!
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom