A Prayer To Find A Better Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elsa

Guest
Please pray for me, I am so devastated, I am on the verge of a break up with my boyfriend. I just found out he has a woman somewhere he has promised marriage while he is living with me. Everybody knows us together, all his friends, all mine and all our work colleagues (we work together). Pls pray for me so that I can find another job so that I won't have to be explaining to everyone about the break up, I know that being away from that environment will help me heal fast.
 
My dear friend the mighty Lord is with you, His hand of mercy is upon you. Let us pray for each of our needs to have better jobs in agreement, we pray.

Dear Father in heaven, your name be hallowed, worshipped, glorified. Your kingdom be on us, your will be done in our lives. We pray that all tears may be wiped, let us find comfort in you, Lord, let your gracious hand embrace us, fulfill our heart's desire in Jesus's name we pray, amen.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request. I pray God’s perfect will be done.



Read On…



My Friend, don't judge life by one difficult season. Keep Your Focus on God. Endure. Stay Steadfast. God has great plans for your life. Continue On to the end and fulfill the plans God has for your life.

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, that I don't give up in my winter season. Help me, make me fight the good fight of faith so that I may witness the promise of spring, beauty of summer, and the fulfillment off all. Help me to endure, stay steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord. Encourage me to continue on to the end so that I will fulfill the plans that You Lord Jesus have for my life. Though it all help me keep my attitude right. Let me exemplify an attitude of praise, peace, faith, love, joy, and victory. And my Lord please do the same for all my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Help us all to endure until the end. Let this be our song, "We fought a good fight, we kept the faith, and we finish our course." Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I pray for you, I know how it feels going through the same thing. Stay strong.
 
Thanks my dear beloved for all your prayers. it has kept me strong. God bless you all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Better, safer job. Turn down manager job he offered.Thank you. N
Replies
12
Views
120
God, thank you for teaching me that when I have faith in you I can reassure authority and managers over me that I am capable and willing rather than my old way of waiting and hoping they show me approval and fearing they may not! Your word says You did not give a spirit of fear but Power, calm...
Replies
10
Views
92
Please pray that I will end duty no more than 2 times this summer. Also, please let me have a later shift. If I am in the morning - 7:30 - I must wake up at 3:30/4:00/4:30 depending on my digestion issues. It's really torture for me. I work in a high school in another city. Please pray that the...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,773
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom