A Prayer Request For A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babz

Guest
Pray that God answers my prayer of getting another well paying job. My parents are really struggling to make ends meet and I am not able to provide for them as much as I wish to. I pray that I may succeed in the interviews at ### and ### I attended.
 
Lord God we pray for a divine connection, we call this position in Jesus name. Let there be favor and provision...amen
 
Child of God,

Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
 
Dear Lord please bless with better job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, my name is ###, I have been looking out for a job from past 7months, nothing is working out. The last interview that I attended even they have not provided me with any update yet. I'm struggling financially and I've a kid and wife to take care. I request for a prayer so that I can get a job...
Replies
11
Views
300
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
119
Good afternoon I am currently praying for a new, good and paying job. May you please pray for me and pray with me in asking God to bless me with a new job please. Thank you in advance as you pray. God Bless you Sincerely ###
Replies
10
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom