A prayer of praise...God has given me a sense ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blujose

Humble Prayer Partner
A prayer of praise...God has given me a sense of calm and peace this morning. I cling to Him. Thank you Lord that you are ever present in my life and my ###'s life. Lord please help me to not be ugly or judgemental or highstrung today. Let me feel the peace of your love every waking moment. Thank you Lord for loving me. Thank you for all the prayers that are being said for my ### and myself and my home. Praise praise praise. ### ###
 
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! GLORY TO GOD! THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!! YOU REIGN! YOUR REIGN!!! JESUS YOU REIGN!!!
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers of protection because enemy has caused distance and division in our relationship we was together for 7 years living together for a lil while before separation I believe in my heart that there's is some one evil trying works to seperate us for ever from each other temporary it...
Replies
12
Views
139
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 9:22 – “Altogether, those chosen to be gatekeepers at the thresholds numbered 212. They were registered by genealogy in their villages. The gatekeepers had been assigned to their positions of trust by David and Samuel the...
Replies
8
Views
147
I'm praying and hopefully I would be heard. My land lord has decided it's time for me to go. I don't want to go yet I still need to fulfill of buying a house. I've prayed so much about it and I need prayers to help me get out of this situation. It's difficult, help me with your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom