A Prayer Of Hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

olivebranch

Servant of All
Lord my best friend tried to kill himself last night... I don't know what to do! I don't know how to help him... I'm so heart broken myself! I'm drowning in sorrow! Please give me the strength to be there for my friend now. I pray to bring my love back but, I will rather give all my happiness to my friend now. Lord just get me through this time please! I pray for this in the Lord's name... Amen
 
Heavenly father, I pray that you would send your healing rain to both ### and her friend in distress. Lord God you only know the blueprints of each of our lives. It is only through you that changes happen, who else can we trust but you lord God? I pray for you to cover them under your blood and wash away all impurities trying to hinder them Lord God. I trust in you, and I know your working it out right now as we gather here to pray. Thank you Lord God for your healing, unconditional love, and grace. God bless both of you!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, I Pray because I need to stop gambling. Specifically my sports betting addiction, Please help me get through this. Help me clear this addiction in my mind. Help me get through my debts. I can't do it alone. Please help me. I pray to you Thank you Lord! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
128
I am lost through bad decisions and self-sabotage. I can't find opportunities at present due to my past. I have been praying for guidance, confidence and a miracle. Pray for me, please; I am lost!
Replies
19
Views
271
Dear Family Of God, Today I pray that this portion of scripture become faith and produce much fruit in my life. 'The latter shall be greater than the former'. I pray this earnestly with much hope and faith in Jesus Christ mighty name, with Thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom