A Prayer For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taters
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taters

Guest
please pray for ###. ### very despondent re ###'s job situation. ### really wish someone will phone ### and give ### some hope
 
We Pray for Your child's husband's work, Bless his work, let the family be covered under your divine grace, allow them to see a new tomorrow for they can praise you and worship you in your Divine name - Praying in Jesus Name - AMEN
 
Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour,

Lord we trust in you and in your name Lord. Lord we believe that with you nothing is impossible Lord, Lord give us the patience to survive this ordeal Lord. Lord send in the help for ### and her husband Lord. Lord show them that you are the ray of hope Lord. Lord and merciful Saviour in Jesus name hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Lord, as you said in your word that "ask and it will be given, seek and you will find and knock the door will be open", Lord we are asking you today to continue to meet the needs of the family of ###, the job that they are praying for, and continue to give them a hope because you are our living hope. Lord, we commit to you everything as you said I Peter 5:7 "Cast all your burdens to Jesus and he will care for you". Lord, every needs, every burdens of this family you will take care of them because You Lord are our great provider, a great help in times of needs. Thank you Lord in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Prayers Lord Jesus for this child who is in need of some consolation.

Please sent them some hope.

In your name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord..!! Please pray to re-consider me in my work place as they have terminated me due to some misunderstandings, I am really unaware of exact reason for termination. I need that job as it is my livelihood and affect my whole family. Please God be for my side and let miracle happens...
Replies
10
Views
233
I need prayer over my phone ### ### ####0 to get a Wi-Fi message and phone ### ### ####3 to get a call on it regarding my pending relocation. ### pray for answer right away. I believe in GOD'S PERFECT TIMING AND REALLY PRAY THIS IS IT. I have been waiting all day yesterday and now for some...
Replies
10
Views
184
Dear Family of God, Some decades ago, I was admitted to a psychiatrist. Someone phoned a general practitioner illegally and had that happen. I wish for you to pray over the plethora of reasons why it was done this way. Please stand with me in faith and prayer in Jesus Christ mighty name with...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom