A Prayer for Today.......

Ayo

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please forgive me for my sins. O God Thank you for the precious gift of life. O God please help us to keep courageous and strong in all aspects of our life. Empower us to win victories through the power of your might. Give us the spiritual fortitude to be strong and courageous. Heavenly Father May This Prayer Reach your High Temple and be Favoured. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
 
[SIZE=14pt]Be Encouraged. Stay prayerful and trust God. The Bible states, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).” Thank God in advance for answering your prayers. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, We thank You for the gift of this new day. We ask for Your divine guidance in every decision and Your peace in every moment. Please protect our coming and going, grant us wisdom in our work, and fill our hearts with a love that overflows to everyone we meet. Lord, we...
Replies
7
Views
97
Special prayer for today Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for Your people that they continue to grow in Christ and may they enter Your presence consistently, so they can be refreshed from life's setbacks May they know how much You love Your people and may they find comfort in knowing this so they...
Replies
7
Views
285
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a thankful and humble heart. You alone are God. You are my Creator, my Saviour, my Shepherd and my King. My life is in Your hands, and I trust You more than I trust myself. You are always faithful, wise and good. Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,748
Messages
16,814,655
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom