Jnkaywick
Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father, Thank You because through all the years, You have never abandoned me or my family. There were times when I thought we had nothing left, yet somehow, You always made a way. You have carried us through every difficult season, and I believe You will carry us through this one too. Lord, You know what is in my heart. You know my worries, especially when I think about our finances, our bills, and the electricity that needs to be paid. Sometimes my mind becomes overwhelmed because I don't know where the next provision will come from. But today, I choose to surrender these worries to You. Father, I pray for the people who have something to return, pay, or share with us—especially those connected to our business and the resort. If there is money that rightfully belongs to us, please touch their hearts. Give them understanding and compassion. Remind them of our situation and move them to do what is right, willingly and with a good heart. Lord, You know that we don't want to take what is not ours. We are simply praying for what is rightfully due to us. Open doors that no one can close. Create opportunities we could never have imagined. Bless the work of our hands, our business, our content, and every honest way You have given us to earn. And Lord, please bless my husband and me abundantly—not only enough to survive, but enough to breathe, to pay our obligations, to help our family, to save again, and to have something left to share with others. May this new week be a powerful week of blessings, provision, answered prayers, and breakthroughs.
May we not run out. May we not be lacking. May our needs be met on time. May unexpected blessings come. May the right people remember us. May the right opportunities find us. May there be restoration where we have experienced loss. And most of all, Lord, give me peace while I wait. When my mind starts thinking about tomorrow, remind me that You are already there. When fear tells me that we will not have enough, remind me of all the times You provided before. When I become tired, remind me that I don't have to carry everything alone. I declare this week into Your hands: a week of provision, favor, restoration, breakthroughs, and more than enough. I trust You, Lord. You have never failed us before, and I believe You will make a way again. In Jesus' name, Amen. 
Lord, I trust You for our daily bread—and for the overflow that will allow us to breathe, rebuild, and bless others.
May we not run out. May we not be lacking. May our needs be met on time. May unexpected blessings come. May the right people remember us. May the right opportunities find us. May there be restoration where we have experienced loss. And most of all, Lord, give me peace while I wait. When my mind starts thinking about tomorrow, remind me that You are already there. When fear tells me that we will not have enough, remind me of all the times You provided before. When I become tired, remind me that I don't have to carry everything alone. I declare this week into Your hands: a week of provision, favor, restoration, breakthroughs, and more than enough. I trust You, Lord. You have never failed us before, and I believe You will make a way again. In Jesus' name, Amen. 
Lord, I trust You for our daily bread—and for the overflow that will allow us to breathe, rebuild, and bless others.
