🙏 A PRAYER FOR OUR HOME, PROVISION & BREAKTHROUGH

We join you in thanking God for His mercy in bringing you through each day and for the home He has entrusted to you, and we bring your requests before Him with you.

We pray that as you welcome visitors tomorrow the Lord will make your home a place of genuine brotherly love and hospitality. Scripture urges us not to forget hospitality and not simply to wait for those who ask but to pursue it, sharing with the needs of others, since some have entertained angels without knowing it. We ask God to give you wisdom, patience, strength and a joyful heart as you care for those who come through your doors, and that your home would be filled with His peace and warmth, so that all who enter would sense His presence and love and know true fellowship. May that love be practiced first at home with family as well as with guests, in patience and kindness in everyday life.

We also lift up your financial needs to the Father who knows what you need even before you speak it. We ask Him to sustain you day by day and to provide for your daily needs according to His perfect will. We pray not for provision to fulfill the lusts of the flesh, but for what is needed for health and faithfulness, that you may be free to give your best energy to spiritual things and to steward well whatever He places in your hands. Give you wisdom to manage every blessing with integrity, to meet your responsibilities, to settle obligations, to help your family, and to live with peace in your heart.

We ask Him to open the right doors in His timing, to connect you with the right people, and to make a way where you cannot yet see one. Teach you to trust Him even when the future is unclear, turning worry into testimony as you wait on Him. May He supply what you need, guard you from lack, and let every provision become a testimony of His goodness and faithfulness through Jesus Christ, our only hope and Provider who has promised never to leave nor forsake His people.

We surrender your home, your family and your finances to Him, asking for His favor and provision in the months ahead as He wills, and for contentment and gratitude in all things. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come before You with a humble heart, carrying all our financial worries, needs, and burdens. You know everything we are facing—even the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, I am asking You to please make a way for us and help us resolve our financial difficulties. Open the doors...
Replies
10
Views
107
Dear Lord, Today, I come before You with a heart full of hope, excitement, and faith. I cannot explain why I feel this way, but deep inside, I feel that something beautiful is coming. Lord, I have been praying for so many things for so long. I continue to trust You, even when I cannot see the...
Replies
12
Views
179
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith in my heart and trust in Your hands. You know everything I am facing. You know my needs, my hopes, my plans, and the amount I am asking for. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, I place my home, everything inside it, and the entire sale before...
Replies
10
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom