A Prayer For My Friend ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnipoh1008

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father, I am praying for my friend ### who is going through some tough times right now. But first let me thank you for letting hurricane Irene miss her place. That's one less problem to cope with. Lord, you are always good to those who hope in You, and to those who seek You (Lam 3:25). I know Lord that ### is crying to you regarding the issues she’s having with her condo. Whatever it is Lord, please, answer her prayer sooner than later for she has a mother to care in that condo. I know You won’t disappoint us Lord for nothing is impossible with You.

I would also like to pray for physical and spiritual healing of her brother and his girlfriend. Lord, please touch her brother to forsake his ways and let him turn to you Lord for we know there is no peace for the wicked. Have mercy on him and lead him back into Your rightful path for You are our ever-merciful Lord, abounding in love. I am praying also for His protection and safety for he has gone out on this stormy day.

Lord, do whatever is Your will for my sister ###, sooner than later. It may be what she wanted or not, but I know she will praise You. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord bless ### and touch her life with the glory that comes from above..keep her and guide her send peace to her and let mercy and grace flow into her mind, heart and soul....in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray against the suicide spirit and depression, and mental health for ###. She's in my bible study group and removed herself recently. She's a ### with several children. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
373
Heavenly father I lift up my dearest friend ### and I asked you to please draw her ever closer to you I pray that you would not have too much on her plate and that she would have plenty of time to spend in your word and seek you and pray and I pray Lord God that you would heal her of all...
Replies
10
Views
222
Please pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ first of all for my dear friend who's been such a blessing in my life her cat Dancer hasn't pooped and she's given her a good amount of Miralax and I'm praying that when she wakes up she will find a big poop that Dancer doesn't have to keep going to...
Replies
7
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,742
Members
650,773
Latest member
Fruandiinwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom