A Prayer For Health For My Operation I Am To Have ### ### ######

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dennis

Guest
hi pray for God's hand over my doctor
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I also pray for Your Hand to be over the doctors. Enlighten their minds and quicken their spirits to receive from You as You work through them. I pray for Your divine healing of Your precious child. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear God, I lift unto you this dearest sister as she will have her coming operation. Please make it easy for her doctors and with no complications. Grant her fast healing. Cover her in most precious blood. This we pray in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God is a healer. Be Encouraged.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my ### has been having a lot of back pain. He has lots of other health issues as well that he’s been dealing with. And now he has this new back pain on top of it and it has been pretty severe. It started to get better and then it got worse again and he’s just having a difficult time...
Replies
11
Views
197
--- God… Please do a miracle in my exam result. Lord, I come before You with a heavy heart and a deep need. The subject I have failed is weighing on me, and I ask You—please let Your miracle power move right now. I believe in You. I know You can turn things around in a moment, even when it looks...
Replies
8
Views
299
Lord Jesus, I am praying to You on behalf of my Aunt ### who is in the hospital battling some health challenges. Lord, please bring her healing and strengthen her body so she can return to ###. We ask that You give her doctors and medical professionals the knowledge, skill, and resources needed...
Replies
9
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom