A Prayer For A War Torn Broken Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Centerfield
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centerfield

Guest
My boyfriend is coming home from the war in less than two weeks. I waited a whole year to get to see him and to be able to have time with him alone so we can talk and be in each other's company. I was hoping and waiting to spend quality time with him because we haven't had any time together in a year. Yesterday he told me not to come and that he doesn't want to see me. I'm so hurt. I tried to help him all year. I kept sending stuff and praying for him. Now he doesn't want to see me. He promised me this day and now he won't let me be there. I'm devastated. I made a lot of mistakes and a lot of things happened but I was loyal to him. We both made mistakes but I'm being punished.

I keep asking God for His help. I don't know what else to do. I want to ask God to restore our relationship and I really want to be there when ### comes home. I never felt this kind of pain before. Not like this. This time it's different.
 
oh Lord of Heaven and earth! father please listen to her prayers and remove the tears from her eyes, father speak to her to night and comfort her, pour your holy spirit on her and let no works of satan influence her any more, make her strong and build confidence in her to face every challenge in her life ..make all her wishes come true ..in your powerful name i pray amen

"THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH"

Habakkuk 2:4
 
Child of God,

Who so finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor of the Lord. Prov. 18:22

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, prepare me for the mate You have chosen for me. Get me ready for my mate (spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially). Step in my life and work on me. Fix me Jesus. Bless and deliver me. Make me whole. Spiritually beautify me inside and out. Make me a Child of God that is totally committed to God and God’s plan for my life. And at the right time open up Your hands and bless me with the mate You have chosen for me. Send me my mate at Your appointed time which will be the right time. And Lord all that I have asked You to do in this prayer for me, please do the same for my mate; the mate You have chosen for me.

Prepare us for each other. And may we always and forever purpose in our hearts to obey You and seek Your approval and acceptance on how we should live our lives. Let the lifestyle we live be pleasing unto You. Bless us with the strength, the desire, and the gift to be single until our wedding night. Don’t let the spirit of fornication or whoredom rule or ruin our lives. Let our relationship respect and honor You Lord Jesus at all times. May we always acknowledge You first in all our ways and allow You to direct our footsteps. Supply all our need according to your riches and glory. Rain down an abundance of joy upon our lives. Let peace and prosperity rain within the walls of our homes. Anoint us Lord Jesus to do a great work for you. And let us always keep our focus and our mind stayed on You and the promises that You have made to us. Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my mate, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it and it is so.

Wait On God For The Mate He Has Chosen For YOU!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to ask for your spiritual support. My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks ago, and I am deeply hurting. I am praying for reconciliation and for us to work through our past issues so we can eventually settle down and build a family together.I have tried...
Replies
9
Views
252
Pray that ### and I ### can get back together and restore our relationship. I would love another chance to be better and to make her happy again. And not just for our sake but for our kids we were in a ### year relationship. I'm so desperately alone. I love and miss them all so much. I pray to...
Replies
8
Views
131
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom