A prayer 4 ### this night. I believe that ### has

broken winged

Humble Prayer Warrior
A prayer for my son this night. I believe that he has come home higher than a kite and I know that I cannot reach him, so I ask that God reach him while he is in his sleep state and touch him so that he awakens forever changed with a healed or new heart. He is slipping into darkness with the aid of a girlfriend with her false love sentiment. He has abandoned all cares for his well-being, studies, future, and family at this point. I have tried from every angle legally known and can advocate for ### for how often through the years God has guided me to assistance. I ask that he guide my son now back to light and to him.

I am struggling to move us out of this town to put distance to many hindrances and people that need to be cast OUT of our lives. We are on MANY "waiting" lists but still await the offer we can finally accept. I have a vision that has been my dream lately for my family and me. This year of ### I pray to succeed finally and move forward to new ones. May peace, protection, mercy, and love of God cover us as we rest to awaken to answered prayer. In Jesus Christ's name, Amen.

I know that with God all things are possible and all paths are clear. We await our day of joy and give praise till then and after.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for the relationship between myself and the man I believe God has called me to marry. As we are both young, I feel increasing anxiety over the prospect of our union due to outside influences and others that see and are attracted to his potential. It feels hurtful because I loved him...
Replies
8
Views
481
My ex fiancé and split up a few months ago. It was a decision I made and truly regret the way I went about it. I miss him dearly and I now realize we could have worked through this we just needed some time apart. My heart hurts and it’s been difficult to navigate life lately. I pray every day...
Replies
7
Views
466
I believe in Jesus Christ our Redeemer and Savior, I know that God is real and is the Alpha and the Omega, he has given Grace, Mercy and Blessings to many, he has moved mountains for others and I strongly do believe that his Love is endless. I also understand that Life is not fair and we are all...
Replies
10
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom