A New Vehicle

  • Thread starter Thread starter hermanalupe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hermanalupe

Guest
Oh Lord Father, We need a vehicle to continue on the vision you have placed me with here in ###. I thank you Father for helping me everyday and for the provisions.

Our car gave out months ago and we haven't been able to visit the poor children and help them with bible study because I can't walk anymore due to my osteoarthritis. I ask you this in Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord praying for good events to occur for this person. Amen.
 
Oh Lord hear this plea from your faithful servant for a means of transportation.

Help them Lord help ###

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord thank you for who you are and all that you do. For waking me this morning with brand new grace and Mercy. And for providing me with my daily bread. I am asking you to bless me with a career that I love so that I can purchase my home and a new vehicle. And also allow me to maintain it...
Replies
7
Views
269
Please stand in Prayer with Me for A Mother who lost all four of Her Children due to a House fire. She is also fighting for her, She doesn't even know ALL of Her children are deceased. Please pray for Her Husband as well. In JESUS NAME. I WAS BAPTIZED AS A CHILD IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER SON AND...
Replies
14
Views
498
Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom